Monday, March 25, 2013

personality

personality

You me he she personality, the essence, show me, he she, us, them self other for me against me, look in the mirror. Where is your personality? Some funky smeary charcoal circle mess pen ink slop, very serious. Don't laugh. It's serious. It's me, you, he, she, us, them.

What is the feature which distinguishes your personality? With what kind of splender or squalor do you deck your self? What does your self look like? Which thought could summarize yourself? Where is your self located? Does your self stay in one place, or does it move around? Does your self change and evolve with your body or can it exist independently of your body? OOOGAH! Does it matter whether you agree or disagree with the rise and fall of a sleeping baby's belly?

No comments:

Post a Comment